WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

STOPCRIME - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* STOPCRIME > Topics

Subject: How shocking
Replies: 2 Views: 659

lillrose 10.12.08 - 07:03pm
A pregnant woman were on the way 2 the clinic at 5 o clock in the morning. She was attacked and raped . She was 7months pregnant . just when they were about 2 leave she recognised one of them and told him that she knws him and that she r goin 2 give hm over 2 the authoritys . they came bck , cut her stomach wth a knife took out the unborn bby n put him aside, cut out her liver and left her there 2 die . When the police came the bby was still alive. Now tell me is that Human? The government have 2 do smthng *

autogus 25.12.08 - 08:44pm
Hi. These people are realy coldhearted. If and wen the authorities get hold of them-i think they should go middle east, e.g. If u steal, they cut the persons hands off. If they rape amputate their pen*ses of or castrate them. I think that, is real justice not only for the victims also their families. Crimnals often fail to realise that their actions have a ripple effect on the victims families, e.g. Victim is the breadwinner in the family thus the family suffers. *

senninha 23.01.09 - 09:08am
Where did this happen? It is sick! :( How can a human being do this to any living creature let alone another human :( Its things like this that make us despair of todays society. No punishment is good enough for those cruel heartless s! *

* STOPCRIME Forum

Search:
topics replies

* STOPCRIME

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search